Recovery Place was first established in 1984 as a treatment center for Savannah, GA residents to get the care they need for drug abuse, alcoholism, and behavioral health conditions. Recovery Place has since become fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and has been named a best practices model facility as well.
Our team of qualified clinical and medical professionals provide comprehensive care to help people get the attention and services that they need – all in our tranquil and comfortable rehabilitation facility. There is a wide range of treatment options for clients to choose from, including outpatient, partial hospitalization, or residential services, depending on your individual situation.
Since 1984, we have helped over 20,000 people achieve recovery and better their lives through the therapy, medical attention, case management support, and additional services that Recovery Place offers. We want to help you get your life back and gain the confidence to succeed. We use a strengths-based approach with a fully licensed and caring staff.
Meet Our Caregivers
- Leslie Backus – CEO
- Diane Diver, MBA, CAC II, LCSW – COO/Clinical Director
- Raymond Schott, CAC II, CCS – Program Director Outpatient/Level 3 Services
- Megan Wilbur, CAC II, LAPC – Program Director Chatham County DUI Court
- Cynthia Harn, RN – Program Director Acute Residential Services
- Kascey Ifill, CACII, CCS – Program Director Hinesville Treatment Services
- Patrick Kaufman, JD – Program Director Men’s Services
- Yolanda Parker – Program Director Women’s Services
- Andrea Williams, CAC II – Program Director RPCS Outpatient Services
- Thena Gibbs – Program Director Chatham County Drug Court
The Counseling Center
- Charita Smith, LCSW – The Counseling Center
- Cassaundra Thompson, LPC – The Counseling Center
- Sheila Maynard – Practice Manager
- Debbie Ellis – Billing Manager
- Brenda Cox – Financial Counselor
Recovery Place, Inc. has over 45 licensed and credentialed clinicians working in its various programs.
Tour Our Facilities
Perfectly nestled in beautiful Savannah, GA, Recovery Place offers residents and patients a therapeutic haven where they can explore the roots of their addictions, figure out their goals, and find possible solutions to their health challenges. Our center is designed to offer every individual a comfortable space where they can heal spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
Schedule Your Tour
Please fill out the contact form below to schedule your tour of Recovery Place.